Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Desk Meme

Oh, I have a blog! Please pardon the lack of posting around here. I appreciate the fact that some of you still stop by once in awhile even when I've nothing to say.

Jim wants to know what is on our desks. And since I can no longer seem to upload photos, I will show you what is on my desk by way of linkage. I've shown you bits and pieces in the past. But I have moved offices and so you might notice that the desk in question appears to be a different desk. That would be true. Different desk. Same stuff. Including the flowers! Yesterday was my husband's and my actual wedding anniversary (as opposed to the anniversary of our first date which I gave you back on Halloween). And even though he is in CA and I am in KC, he surprised me with a very large bouquet that looks a lot like the one in the previous photo, only larger! It's gorgeous and smells divine and makes me feel special. :-)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, December 21, 2006, Blogger Rae said...

I'm glad you feel special - you deserve to!

 
At 12:49 AM, December 22, 2006, Blogger That Janie Girl said...

Belated congratulations on your anniversary!

 
At 11:53 AM, December 22, 2006, Blogger beth said...

Flowers are always good, but especially on anniversaries. :) Happy day.

 
At 10:57 AM, December 23, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Thanks all!

Eric, I think I'll forego passing along your message to him, at great risk to the rest of mankind. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home