Friday, December 08, 2006

Orange is The New Pink

I really wasn't going to post any more quizzes for awhile. But Jim made me do it. This one's fairly accurate, especially the part about planning ahead. I've learned the lesson of making God laugh and have since learned to love the habit of "winging it." It seems my happiest memories are those unplanned serendipitous occasions, when reality surpasses all expectations and it's possible to see the supreme Planner at work. Don't get me wrong, I love the anticipation of events and vacations and enjoy thinking about what we might see and do, but rarely go so far as to etch plans into stone. I think I drive most people crazy with my spontaneity. Anyway, I rather like orange...it's warm and vibrant and fun!




What Color is Your Brain?




ORANGE:

At work or in school: I need to be "hands on": I like to play games, to compete, and to perform. I enjoy flexibility, changes of pace, and variety. I have difficulty with routine and structure. My favorite subjects are music, art, theatre, and crafts. I often excel in sports. I like solving problems in active ways and negotiating for what I want. I can be direct and like immediate results.
With friends: Planning ahead bores me because I never know what I want to do until the moment arrives. I like to excite my friends with new and different things, places to go, and romantic moments.
With family: I need a lot of space and freedom. I want everyone to have fun. It is hard for me to follow rules, and I feel we should all just enjoy one another.
Take this quiz!





Enough about me. What's your story?

2 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, December 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Planning ahead bores me too, except when someone from Kansas City says "let's do lunch tomorrow" and I'm in Lexington, KY and it's 7pm and storming.

 
At 9:55 AM, December 08, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Heh. That sounds like another line from the Blues Brothers. Were you wearing sunglasses?

And that's not planning ahead. That is spontaneity, and exactly the kind of serendipitous occasion I'm talking about! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home