Sunday, December 09, 2007

What Would Jesus Say?

When Jim mentioned his distaste for the red porch light installed on his front porch for the holidays, I chuckled about The Red Light District. Imagine then my surprise when I entered the living room to find the nativity scene set up and baby Jesus basking in the glow of red miniature Christmas lights installed in the manger, thanks to my beloved husband. I am not allowed to remove the lights because the nativity scene is his one and only contribution to the Christmas decorations and he "likes it that way."


But I can blog about it. ;-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, December 09, 2007, Blogger That Janie Girl said...

It looks lovely.

 
At 11:32 PM, December 09, 2007, Blogger LZ Blogger said...

I think waht Jesus said was something like "I came to saved the lost" and that is a place (I'm sure) where you could find a few. But so are a lot of other places. ~ jb///

 

Post a Comment

<< Home