Monday, December 03, 2007

Just Like Junior High

I don't know why it pleases me so, to know that my blog reads at the Junior High level (see the new gizmo/widget/whatchamacallit in the right side bar). My parents will be so proud.

I hated Junior High so, so much. Perhaps I'm still just trying to fit in. Or maybe it comforts me to know that I can't possibly alienate any of my college educated readers by talking down to them...like that was a big concern. I think the most plausible explanation is that it means I am hereby excused from having anything intelligent to say. We are now free to roam about the cabin hurling insults (or food) at one another.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, December 05, 2007, Blogger Jenn said...

Mine goes from High School to Post grad to Genius in a week. If you don't like the level of readability (is that a word) just wait a week. :)

 
At 10:23 PM, December 06, 2007, Blogger Gwynne said...

Heh. Nope, still Jr. High. See, you probably used increasingly complex sentence structure and big people words during the week. I, on the other hand, have barely written a sentence. -)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home