Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Gwynne Needs...

Rachel posted this meme and tagged me. You know the drill. Go to Google and type in your name, followed by the word "needs."

I had to play with a combination of first and last names (maiden name at that...my married name doesn't even Google) to arrive at anything semi-coherent, so call it cheating if you want, but here's what I need:

Gwynne needs a framework like Kyoto (ahem, I have no problem with emissions)

Gwynne needs one or two guest editors to volunteer (it's that obvious?!)

Gwynne needs a stable international order in which all nations work on abandoning
war as an acceptable way of settling differences (don't we all?)

Gwynne needs context (I feel so misunderstood)

Gwynne needs a hug :-)

Gwynne needs to know if there is lunar water (I think I just got a brilliant marketing idea!)

Gwynne needs fennel each week (not true...I only need fennel once a month or so)

Gwynne needs to be routinely assessed (too much lunar water)

Gwynne needs to use the bathroom from time to time (I'm only human afterall)

Gwynne needs to be discussed in the pediatric setting (it's all about the context)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, May 03, 2007, Blogger Rae said...

Thanks for playing Gwynne! It and the side commentary was very amusing and brought a chuckle to my face!

 
At 9:14 AM, May 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good list. Mine (which I did long ago) wasn't nearly as interesting.

 
At 2:22 PM, May 03, 2007, Blogger DarkoV said...

Gwynne, your needs were much deeper than mine. I envy your needs.

I also did a "wants" list, since you don't always get what you..... (you can hum the rest)

 
At 11:50 AM, May 04, 2007, Blogger Gwynne said...

Darko, your needs are laughable, if I may be so rude. ;-)

 
At 10:47 PM, May 04, 2007, Blogger That Janie Girl said...

Hey, I was later than you finishing this meme...I just did mine. Rachel will be happy with me, now!

I loved your responses!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home