Monday, April 30, 2007

Blues Man

Today, in the mail, I received this! I was shocked, frankly. When Don sent the postcard to Brian and Jennifer after they lost their dog, Carla, I cried. This postcard made me laugh a little. As Don mentions in his post, there is humor in the blues, surprising as that sounds, and I could not agree more with his sentiment that it is this ability to laugh when the world around you is crumbling shows guts and determination and frankly, the ability to "hand it over." Visit Don's site, Idle Minutes. It's worth every minute. While I'm at it, I'm adding him to the blogroll.

And thanks, Don! :-)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, May 01, 2007, Blogger Rae said...

That is very cool!

 
At 2:18 PM, May 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the write up Gwynne and the addition to your blogroll! I'm honored. You are likewise on my blogroll :-)

I'm glad the postcard gave you a little smile. :-)

There's another dog sketch coming this week that is much more on the lighter side.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home