Sunday, April 26, 2009

Housebroken Much?

When my husband left for church this morning, he told me to leave Blue in his kennel. Me, wanting him to feel loved and appreciated, let him out to enjoy a little freedom (albeit still corraled in the kitchen). Then I went to play with Julian and came back to find this...


I'm lucky that my purse was spared...everything else that was not nailed down and within reach found its way to the floor.



I got hold of this before the situation got any more out of hand...

I couldn't help but laugh. This dog is definitely NOT Smokey's reincarnation!

Now, I better go clean up the mess before the husband gets home. ;-)

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, April 26, 2009, Blogger beth said...

But he's so cute...:)

Ah the joy of puppies.

 
At 4:29 PM, April 26, 2009, Blogger Eric Siegmund said...

And he was obviously terribly proud of his accomplishments!

 
At 8:51 PM, April 26, 2009, Blogger Lynellen said...

WOW. That's a huge mess! But it looks like it was a TON of fun to create said mess. Just wait! Someday Blue and Julian can collaborate to create even BETTER messes!

 
At 6:51 AM, April 27, 2009, Blogger Sisiggy said...

But look at that FACE! How can you be mad at that FACE! He's just so darn smug about it. Like you're the one with the problem because you can't see what an aesthetic improvement he's made.

 
At 10:13 AM, April 27, 2009, Blogger That Janie Girl said...

Oh, Lordy!

We still kennel Zanna - and she's 11 months old!

Trustworthy - not. quite. yet.

 
At 2:41 PM, April 27, 2009, Blogger Gwynne said...

I was most alarmed at how quickly it all happened, like Extreme Makeover, on steroids. I wish I'd witnessed the undoing. And exactly, the FACE! I swear he was posing for the camera, happy to be showing off his good work. Some thanks I got for letting him "off his leash," so to speak. The mess was completely gone by the time Dad came home, but Dad was NOT pleased when I showed him the photos. And it wasn't Blue who got in trouble either. ;-)

 
At 2:04 AM, April 28, 2009, Blogger Rae said...

wooah! I wish I had half the energy that dog had!

 
At 7:09 PM, May 03, 2009, Blogger Foo said...

Oh my gosh, what a mess!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home