Friday, October 03, 2008

Who Am I?

Your result for The Classic Dames Test...

Katharine Hepburn

You scored 12% grit, 29% wit, 62% flair, and 10% class!


You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.


Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the
Take The Classic Dames Test at HelloQuizzy



62% flair means I have "more than 97% of my peers." Wow, that's a lot of flair! More explanation points!!! Heh. If there is one thing I do not have, it is flair. Seriously. But I would love to be more like Katharine Hepburn. The first role that comes to mind is Ethel, in On Golden Pond. Yep, I think this fits. :-)

via Beth, who also walks in Katharine Hepburn's shoes.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, October 04, 2008, Blogger beth said...

See? I knew I liked you! :)

 
At 1:30 AM, October 05, 2008, Blogger Bee said...

Oh, that's NOTHING like you. hehe.

I'm going to test now. :)

 
At 1:51 AM, October 05, 2008, Blogger Bee said...

I got the same as you..

You scored 14% grit, 29% wit, 48% flair, and 24% class!

 
At 7:21 AM, October 05, 2008, Blogger Sisiggy said...

Myrna Loy
You scored 2% grit, 24% wit, 33% flair, and 43% class!



You have no idea how happy this made me!

Inordinately happy.

Really -- I shouldn't be this happy over something like this...

I need to get out more.

 
At 3:32 PM, October 07, 2008, Blogger DarkoV said...

I'd like to be the Katherine hepburn from Bringing Up Bab.
Or is it Cary Grant I want to be from that same movie.

Not sure. What I am sure about is that being one of them back in th '40's beats being me in the '08's.

 
At 5:55 AM, October 09, 2008, Blogger That Janie Girl said...

Spartacus update! Spartacus update!

Please???

 
At 11:02 AM, October 11, 2008, Blogger That Janie Girl said...

Okay. I'm getting worried.

Are you okay?

 
At 3:25 AM, October 13, 2008, Blogger Gwynne said...

Janie, I'm back! Sorry, I got lost in the shrubs for awhile (no internet or cell phone connection for a few days...it was great!). ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home