Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Gall of People

I just received this email from a friend...apparently these 9 puppies were dumped behind a store where her friend's daughter works and she found them this morning. Fortunately, the temps last night were unseasonably warm, but today, it is frigid cold again. They are so lucky to have been picked up by someone who cares enough to house them until they find good homes. 2 down and 7 to go. But HOW could anyone be so cold hearted?!?! Anyone wanna puppy? Aw, come on. You know you do. ;-)


Labels:

7 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, January 29, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't even think about letting my family see this post!

 
At 5:31 PM, January 29, 2008, Blogger beth said...

Gosh they're adorable.

I'm glad they were found and are finding new homes! Poor little babies.

 
At 6:27 AM, January 30, 2008, Blogger Sisiggy said...

Get thee behind me...

My husband said we have to start ditching the kids if we get another dog. I'm thinking it over...

 
At 6:56 AM, January 30, 2008, Blogger Foo said...

Awwww... the babies are adorable. St. Bernard?

 
At 12:33 AM, January 31, 2008, Blogger Gwynne said...

Jim, your daughters called. We worked everything out. The puppies are on their way. ;-)

Sisiggy, given the age of your kids, I think it's safe to say that's a fair trade. ;-)

Foo, the gal that found them said she thinks they're at least part St. Bernard. They look a lot like Aussie pups to me, except they wouldn't all be the same color. And the fact that they are all so much alike makes me think they are probably pure bred, or close to it. They love kitties. ;-)

 
At 2:22 PM, January 31, 2008, Blogger Rae said...

I wish I could take one! My pup wouldn't approve though and I'm locationally challenged if it comes down to it. Horrible, horrible people who can do things like this to animals.

 
At 9:10 PM, January 31, 2008, Blogger That Janie Girl said...

Beautiful puppies!!! Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home