Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

I guess it's finally time to drag out the New Year's resolutions. I didn't make any. I never do. There, I've said it. Done.

But for good measure, I just ordered this. The old treadmill motor died about a year ago and my weight has gone uphill ever since. So for the price of a new motor in the old one, I ordered this lesser new one, which has a 12-year motor warranty. That ought to hold me over. I mean, all I need is a place to walk uphill without actually, you know, walking up hills (in the cold snow and rain, or heat of summer). Plus, I can watch teevee while I do this and that helps take my mind off of the complete and utter misery of walking up hills. Sort of.

I've also "resolved" to be a better blogger. I'm going to try (TRY, I say) to post on a daily basis. Notice I did not say anything about quality of posts, which I recognize as an important trait in becoming a better blogger, but I'm not there yet. One step at a time. :-)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, January 19, 2008, Blogger beth said...

More posts is always good - I'm not picky about content (which you can tell from reading my own bizarre ramblings.) :)

Treadmills are good too. They make very pretty coat hangers. ;)

 
At 4:45 AM, January 20, 2008, Blogger Rae said...

Mine are more goals than resolutions - they work better that way :). I am all for more blogging - I should blog more...

 
At 2:59 PM, January 20, 2008, Blogger Gwynne said...

Beth, yes, that is what the old treadmill has been for a year..a good coat rack. And a good stepping stone for Cocoa to get on the bed (Smokey has stairs). ;-)

Goals sounds better, I agree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home