Friday, April 13, 2007

The Light is Closer Than it Appears

I can see light at the end of the tunnel. I just hope it's not this train. And yet another tax season will come to a close (on Tuesday this year...don't forget to celebrate Emancipation Day...your federal guvment will be closed for the day).

We will likely emerge in one piece, God willing. Battered and bruised, battle worn, but survivors nonetheless. It's funny to hear the comments of insiders who have just completed their first tax season..."they warned me that I'd be very busy, but I never could have imagined this...it's insane!" Yes, it is.

Tomorrow is KICKBALL! And maybe snow! Brrr.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, April 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see how you do it year after year....maybe you own stock in Valium?

 
At 10:13 AM, April 14, 2007, Blogger beth said...

Yay for the light at the end of the tunnel!!! (And no, it's not a train. Or at least, I hope it's not, too!)

I have to get through July before I get my tunnel light.

Hey...now that you're gonna have all this free time, wanna do some homework for me? :)

 
At 5:01 PM, April 14, 2007, Blogger Rae said...

Glad the end is in sight!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home