Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The A-B-C's

Tagged by Beth, who knows I'm not one to turn down blog fodder:

A - Available/Single? Not!
B - Best Friend? My beloved husband
C - Cake or Pie? Pie! Any kind except mince meat!
D - Drink Of Choice? Coffee (Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Skinny Latte)
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Soap
F - Favorite Color? Like Beth said, it depends. Also, like Beth, much of my wardrobe is black. In home decor, it's cobalt-titanate-green and cadmium-barrium-yellow-orange. In artwork, it's cerulean blue. 8-}
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Sour worms
H - Hometown? Manhattan, KS, The Little Apple
I - Indulgence? Ooh, sweets! Or maybe blogging?
J - January Or February? February, because it's closer to Spring
K - Kids & Their Names? 2 step-daughters, anonymous
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Jesus
M - Marriage Date? December 20
N - Number Of Siblings? 1 younger brother, 2 step-brothers, 2 step-sisters
O - Oranges Or Apples? Valencia oranges; But Fuji apples are a close second
P - Phobias/Fears? Hmm, no real phobias, but I do fear losing my loved ones
Q - Favorite Quote? Too many to choose from; too few remembered, but I've always liked "Less is More."
R - Reason to Smile. Just one? You, my blogfriends; you don't know how often your blogs make me grin or even laugh outloud.
S - Season? Fall. Or Winter. Fall!
T - Tag Three People? You know who you are.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? Then it wouldn't be unknown, would it?
V - Vegetable you don't like? I can eat most vegetables but the acorn squash filled with applesauce and covered with brown sugar makes me gag...sorry, Mom!
W - Worst Habit? Procrastinating
X - X-rays You've Had? Collar bone, teeth and knee (I insisted; I could have sworn it was broken)
Y - Your Favorite Food? Mmm, tater tots...are you gonna eat yours? Oh, seriously? Key lime pie (the real kind, made with eggs, not Jello brand's pseudo pie), or chicken/seafood gumbo (again, the real kind, made in N'awlins...oh, but then there's those beignets down there...yum!), or homemade bread fresh out of the oven (the most basic kind that smells of heavenly warm yeast), or BBQ meat cooked long and slow in a wood coal smoker...mmm, I'm hungry!
Z - Zodiac Sign? Cancer (how lousy is that?)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, November 29, 2006, Blogger beth said...

I am totally with you on the acorn squash thing - bleh. I don't know what it is about moms who try to foist off that particular concotion - I think they figure the sugar will make it appealing.

 
At 6:21 PM, November 30, 2006, Blogger Jenn said...

I'm going to be the stick in the mud and say I love squash and my kids do too. No applesauce though, just s&p with brown sugar. I was also a foster kid as a toddler and when you were picky you didn't eat...alrighty then, now that I've depressed you. HAHA!

Anonymous is a different name, I have to say, but naming them both that..well, that's downright weird. ;o)

AMEN to "L"!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home