Monday, June 19, 2006

Testing, Testing

Have no fear. I won't bite. ;-)



You Are 4% Sociopath



You're empathetic, loyal, and introspective.

In other words, there's no way you're a sociopath... but you can spot one pretty easily!

Are You A Sociopath?


On the other hand...




You Are 44% Obsessive



You're somewhat obsessive, especially when it comes to a couple things (like horrifying thoughts or cleanliness).

As long as your quirks aren't interrupting your life, it's all good.

How Obsessive Are You?


I really thought I'd score a lot higher on the obsessive test, until I saw the questions. Try for yourself.

via Foo, the 24% sociopath.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, June 19, 2006, Blogger Jenn said...

Im 24% sociapath

and 48% obsessive.

Im a freak of nature. HAHAHA!

 
At 11:11 PM, June 19, 2006, Blogger Rae said...

I was 8% sociopath and 24% obsessive...

 
At 6:25 AM, June 20, 2006, Blogger beth said...

Hmmm...I'll do these Friday :) Though I'm already probably pretty high on the obsessive scale since I want to reach in and organize the things in the obsessive picture.

 
At 8:29 AM, June 20, 2006, Blogger Foo said...

I'll eat your liver!! With... well, actually I don't really like Chianti that much. Have you got... oh, I don't know... maybe a nice Shiraz or a...

What were we talking about again?

 
At 9:30 AM, June 20, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Emma! Yikes! And you seemed like such a nice person. ;-)

Rach, that's more like it. ;-)

Beth, I think the very fact that you won't take the test until Friday says something about your obsessive tendancies, but wait til you see the test. You basically have to fall into the "Rainman" category to score very high, I think.

Foo, how do you like fava beans? You know that electric fence you were talking about? Maybe not such a bad idea, for your co-worker's sake. ;-)

 
At 10:36 AM, June 20, 2006, Blogger beth said...

Definitely not Rainman. Definitely not. I'm a good driver...

 
At 11:00 PM, June 20, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

LOL :-)

Ah, yes, well, it will be interesting to see your results then. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home