Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm A Lady!

Heh. This is just funny. People who know me know that I am not exactly "lady" material. Girl? Yes. Tomboy? Definitely. Lady? Not exactly.

But apparently, here are some of the things that qualify me as a lady:

I never ask if I look fat (I already know the answer).
I never use call waiting (I don't even have this feature on my phone).
I never talk on the phone in a restaurant or the movies (or much of anyplace else for that matter...wait, I must correct that statement...I did answer the phone in a fast food restaurant once, but that was because it was Lyn(don) calling...and then I talked with my mouth full).
I dress modestly, never "sexy," and if in doubt, I dress up rather than down (this is just being conservative).
I don't flirt with men I'm not interested in (really, who would do this? I mean, if you're not interested. That's just stupid.)
I don't tell racist or sexist jokes (in fact, I don't tell jokes at all because I can never remember the punch lines).
And I don't gossip.

And here's further proof:





You Are 72% Lady



Overall, you are a refined lady with excellent manners.

But you also know when to relax and not get too serious about etiquette



Are You A Lady?


But I like this quote:

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't."
[Margaret Thatcher]

I think I've said enough. ;-)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, June 22, 2006, Blogger Lyn said...

whoa whoa whoa she's a lady
:-)

 
At 6:49 PM, June 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. It appears as though I'm 68% lady, myself.

 
At 9:37 PM, June 22, 2006, Blogger mis_nomer said...

What a lady! I'm only 44%!

 
At 8:48 AM, June 23, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Lyn, and you? ;-)

Brian, I wondered which man would be "man enough" to take the test. ;-)

Mis_nomer, see? that just shows how silly the test really is because I suspect you are much more lady than that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home