Friday, April 14, 2006

Prayer for a Blogger Friend

Brian and Jennifer have just lost their dear friend, Dave, in a motorcycle accident. It is tragic. It is tough to lose a close friend, especially for those of us who claim to have only a few true close friends. I've been in those shoes. It hurts. A lot. I'm sure they would appreciate your prayers and condolences.

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18

Peace be with you both. I am so sorry about your loss. You're in my prayers.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, April 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Gwynne.

You are kind.

 
At 9:18 PM, April 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comments are off in the link, so I'll put it here - I'll be praying for you all.

 
At 9:21 PM, April 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you.

 
At 11:50 PM, April 14, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

You're welcome. I wish there were more I could do. God bless you both.

 
At 11:54 PM, April 14, 2006, Blogger mis_nomer said...

So difficult for them.. :( I'll remember Brian, Jennifer and Dave's parents in my prayers today.

 
At 4:49 PM, April 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the Lord comfort all of you in this day and the ones to come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home