Saturday, April 08, 2006

Tax Code Podcast

I fell out of my chair when I read this. You all won't find it so amusing, but I'm posting it because it's my blog. ;-) For the accountants among you (that's probably just you, Eric...I realize tax law and oil & gas accounting overlap only ever so slightly, if at all, but hey, we gotta stick together...the world is a dangerous place for accountants these days), indulge yourselves by reading the comments as well.

[via Denise of Blue Sky in Texas]

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, April 08, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

LOL! Who needs ears?! Actually, I'm pretty sure the next step is a brain implant.

 
At 12:19 PM, April 10, 2006, Blogger beth said...

Here's the thing, Gwynne...I know you're an accountant and it's "that time of year" and all, but really, it's just mean to leave a post about a tax code podcast (gak!) on top for more than, oh, I don't know...three minutes? (: (:

 
At 12:40 PM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Heh. I'm cruel that way. ;-) Hey, if I have to suffer, the whole world (well, a few people anyway...let me not assume the whole world reads this stuff) must suffer.

 
At 1:17 PM, April 10, 2006, Blogger beth said...

That's fair...and reasonable. Still cruel though. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home