Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fantasy Band Redux

As I was correcting my links in the last post (it's no wonder the important things in life don't always get done), I tested them and couldn't resist taking up this latest iteration....


Band name: Pastured Poultry (Heh. I'm thinking the genre has to be Old Hippie Rock, no?)

Album name: You're Choking To Death (isn't this is how Mama Cass died? Hmmm, I guess not)


And the album cover art (courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/photos/rayfujioka/) which I believe to be a photo of "magic" mushrooms. Psychedelic Hippie Rock, then:






That was fun. :-)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, January 12, 2008, Blogger beth said...

So...they're choking to death on magic mushrooms? (What on earth is that photo of??) Still...very cool. Pastured Poultry rocks. Pun not intended but once I realized it, definitely intended. :)

 
At 8:18 AM, January 14, 2008, Blogger That Janie Girl said...

Cooyul mushroom photo, duuuuuude.
Grooooooovy.;)

 
At 9:13 PM, January 14, 2008, Blogger Gwynne said...

Yes, Beth, that's how I understand it. The album did not pan out quite the way I had hoped. I was very excited about my band name, but the title and cover art leaves something to be desired. ;-)

Thanks, Janie. ;-)

 
At 11:33 AM, November 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home