Monday, August 20, 2007

Filling the Void

This blog has paused for a station break and will return sometime, as soon as a thought or moment of inspiration strikes. Don't hold your breath.



You Have Your Sarcastic Moments



While you're not sarcastic at all times, you definitely have a cynical edge.

In your opinion, not all people are annoying. Some are dead!

And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.

Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.

How Sarcastic Are You?
Thanks to Emma for this little bit of inspiration. She gets extra bonus points for being hilarious and sarcastic.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, August 21, 2007, Blogger beth said...

Well, I for one am holding my breath anyway - even if you did tell me not to. (Maybe because you told me not to...I'm contrary that way.)

 
At 4:01 PM, August 21, 2007, Blogger Eric Siegmund said...

Beth's just being sarcastic.

I, on the other hand, am sincerely holding my breath.

 
At 12:08 AM, August 22, 2007, Blogger That Janie Girl said...

No, I am holding my breath. They are not, no matter what they say.

Sincerely.

 
At 7:28 AM, August 22, 2007, Blogger Foo said...

I'm rude and sarcastic. It's a gift.

 
At 11:57 AM, August 22, 2007, Blogger beth said...

So, um, I might have just nominated you for something inspirational (i.e. I tagged you on a meme) - see...I don't want us all to turn blue and pass out. Though the turning blue part might be cool.

 
At 12:23 PM, August 22, 2007, Blogger Gwynne said...

Beth, blue is my favorite color. ;-)

It's nice to have sarcastic friends. Sincerely. ;-)

 
At 8:29 PM, August 22, 2007, Blogger Jenn said...

If I do hold my breath will you come back? I don't look good in blue.

 
At 7:30 AM, August 23, 2007, Blogger Lyn said...

I've NEVER considered Beth to be sarcastic. lgp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home