Friday, July 27, 2007

Blogathon 2007

I know I've been sparse around these parts lately, but I do hope that those of you who are still stopping by and who may not have already done so will consider supporting a few very good causes (and a few bloggers in their Wild & Crazy efforts to support those causes) by making a pledge. You can make as many pledges as you like over at Blogathon.org, but in particular, please do consider these fine (and did I mention Crazy?!?) people. :-)

Jimmy at Sticky Doorknobs (blogging by his other blog name My West Texas) will not only blog for 24 hours straight but will do so from a 30-foot high bucket in the local grocery store's parking lot!! You gotta admit this meets the definition of Crazy and Jimmy is as nice as they come, so please help him out here.

Updated to post this photo from Jimmy's website...Live From Midland, TX:



Julie at Lone Prairie Blog has been playing it low key but is once again sure to dazzle us with her artistic genius.

Updated to share what I mean by "genius"...go check out Julie's latest in the saga of Bob (every post, each post a new chapter in a short story, is accompanied by her own set creations like this one). Fantastic!



Jaynee at Cootiehog is not only blogging but also monitoring (and assisting) the other bloggers as a monitor, all the while raising 2 young kids and taking care of her husband.

Did I miss anyone?

I can't seem to find the energy to post but once a week, let alone once every half hour for 24 hours straight, so I will not be participating in the strictest sense. I will however check in on those who are "playing" to give them my support through the night. I hope you will do the same. And making a pledge is easy...go here and sort the list alphabetically to find the blogs you wish to sponsor.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, July 27, 2007, Blogger Rae said...

Hey Gwynne!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home