Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Manger

For Rachel. Blogger has finally decided to allow me to post a few pictures afterall. Now, the problem is that my husband has the camera in CA with him, so I am digging into the archives to find pictures of the animals who call this place home. Unfortunately, I do not have photos of the goldfish or the birds (they are European Green Finches) so this is just half of the crew, those not held hostage by cage or aquarium, if you will:

Begging For Treats

Resisting a Bath

The Complete Beanie Baby Menagerie
(Look at all those eyes!)

4 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, December 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Desk pics! Desk pics! Desk pics!

... c'mon everybody, join in!

Desk pics...

 
At 10:05 PM, December 23, 2006, Blogger That Janie Girl said...

What a beautiful paint horse!

 
At 6:33 AM, December 24, 2006, Blogger Rae said...

Thanks for the pics Gwynne! They were worth the wait :) Have an awesome Christmas day!!!

 
At 9:02 AM, December 24, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Jim, now I'm without camera until MBH comes home. Patience is a virtue, my friend. ;-)

Janie, you want him? Free to a good home (quick, while the owners are away). ;-)

Rach, I'm glad you think so. I hope your Christmas is a special one too! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home