Friday, May 19, 2006

"Do Not Wait for Leaders; Do it Alone, Person to Person"



What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com


I took this test twice, each time presented different questions (I chose the 9 question test, as opposed to the 45 question test). The first result said that I was Hitler! Refusing to believe this, I had to retake it, don't you think? I mean, where did I go wrong??? I do drive Hitler's car, the People's Car (aka the Volkswagen Beetle), but I draw the line there at any similarities between me and Hitler. [shudder]

So I was quite happy to see the Macedonian Dwarf as my alter ego.

5 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, May 19, 2006, Blogger Rae said...

I was very scared of getting the hitler result after you did so I did the 45 questions and came out with...(actually you'll have to check quiz results to find out mwuahaha!).

 
At 8:09 PM, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Hitler to Mother Teresa in how much time, exactly?

If only the Internet had been around in the 1930's...

 
At 2:02 AM, May 21, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Rach, I see you and I share something in common (I tried leaving a comment on your quiz blog but Mother Teresa didn't let me pass go). Aren't you glad you took all 45 questions?

Brian, heh. :-) It took all of about 5 minutes, tops! It's amazing the difference 9 questions can make. But Eric's research offers some comfort. ;-)

 
At 2:49 PM, May 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that test is RETARDED
it did the same thing to ME, said i was hitler, what kind of nazi commy pinkos are we dealing with here in testland? if i mark that i think people should be more empathetic, how is that HITLER. i repeat that test is RETARDEDDDDDDD

ok.
i'm calm now.

lets move on, what else do you have for us johnny?

 
At 6:11 PM, May 21, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Susie, I think this might be the most retarded test I've taken thus far. On the first go round, one of the questions I got had to do with assertiveness and I chose whatever the very leastanswer was! How is that Hitler? Indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home