Friday, May 12, 2006

The Evolution of Dance

I've never been a good dancer. Actually, I don't dance. For me, dancing is like trying to complete a multi-dimensional math problem, and transmitting choreographic messages from my brain to my feet just doesn't compute. In fact, I think I'm missing those transmitters altogether. I received this in an e-mail today and in all liklihood, I am the last person on the planet to receive this, but in case you haven't seen it, this is good for a laugh or two.

5 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, May 13, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Maybe even devolution of nondance, eh? You're right, it would have been so much better if he had started with the dances of the Italian Renaissance and worked his way down from there. ;-)

 
At 8:01 PM, May 13, 2006, Blogger beth said...

Ok, that was hillarious. He's a way better dancer than I am. :)

 
At 9:00 PM, May 14, 2006, Blogger mis_nomer said...

"trying to complete a multi-dimensional math problem, and transmitting choreographic messages from my brain to my feet just doesn't compute"

haha!

 
At 12:20 AM, May 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is waaaaaaaaay too funny! I e-mailed it to myself to send to some compadres...they'll get a kick out of it!

 
At 4:07 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Glad you all (and your compadres) enjoyed it. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home