Saturday, July 04, 2009

How I Spent My 4th of July

Some people burned firecrackers, bottle rockets and sparklers. I burned up 9 years worth of excessive notes and useless paper from my former day job. I finally hauled home the last of the boxes that were in my old office, knowing that when I did so I would have to go through them and purge a bunch. I tried to save valuable practice aids for my own reference and sent any client pertinent notes back to the office. It was a very cathartic experience. The drawers full of overflowing papers had been bugging me for years. Out of 5 boxes, I managed to squeeze the stuff I wanted into one box (not including actual books and educational course materials which are already in the basement storeroom), and the rest went in the wheelbarrow.

As you can see, I had a cute little helper.





Happy Independence Day!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, July 05, 2009, Blogger Sisiggy said...

Does my heart good to see financial records go up in smoke -- in a good way!

When Julian is done, send him this way. I have some editing that needs to be tended to...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home