Friday, April 11, 2008

Where's My Coffee?

The Caffeine Click Test - How Caffeinated Are You?
Created by OnePlusYou

This is no joke. I didn't even have my "morning coffee" until 4:00 this afternoon. My head has been swimming (and pounding) all day. My eyes have an aversion to the light. I'm feeling overwhelmed and completely incapable of dealing with even the smallest things, like clicking a link button. Seriously, it took a minute just to figure out what I was supposed to be doing, in order to test my caffeine level. Of course, I knew this without the bloody test, but I'm procrastinating putting in my timesheets for last week. And of course, the week ain't over yet. There's still lots and lots to do before Tuesday. I need caffeine. Lots of it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, April 12, 2008, Blogger Sisiggy said...

I am drinking my second cup (since a "cup" is usually a "mug" and my mug is actually two mugs, I guess it's my fourth cup...) in your honor and sending the caffeine monkeys your way.

 
At 4:38 PM, April 13, 2008, Blogger Rae said...

I don't drink coffee but I'm getting my intake from Diet coke. Viva la caffiene!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home