Monday, March 31, 2008

A Gift?

It's Chinese food again. It must be Monday. As if the slew of Monday morning phone calls ("Are you sure my tax return is right? I can't owe this much tax! Can you check it again?") and urgent interuptions ("You have an IRS auditor in the lobby" "What?! I don't have an appointment with an IRS auditor!" [trying to think about what the repercussions of this might be, all the way down to the lobby, only to find out it was a client instead...isn't she funny?!?] weren't clue enough that today was indeed, Monday.

My fortune cookie says "You will receive an unexpected gift from an acquaintance."

*waiting*

:-)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, April 01, 2008, Blogger Sisiggy said...

It will be delivered by Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny come the blue moon.
(The sound of "IRS audit" makes me want to curl up in a little ball and cry.)

 
At 8:47 AM, April 02, 2008, Blogger Bobkat said...

Sounds like your Mondays are a hoot! Guess you had April Fools day a day early huh? :)

 
At 10:22 PM, April 02, 2008, Blogger That Janie Girl said...

Repeat to self:

"It's almost time to go sailing. It's almost time to go sailing."

 
At 8:57 PM, April 03, 2008, Blogger That Janie Girl said...

Ummmm...on second thought, you must not have read one of my more recent Chinese food posts...the one where you add two words to the fortune???

"You will receive an unexpected gift from an acquaintance."...in bed.

 
At 10:17 PM, April 03, 2008, Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Gwynne ~ I haven't had Chinese Food is so long... I really can't remember even when it was... but NOW I have to have it! Can you say... "Sweet & Sour Chicken"? Yum! Yum! ~ jb///
P.S. I hope all is well?

 
At 5:53 AM, April 06, 2008, Blogger Rae said...

Ah Mondays...Yay...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home