Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Blogroll Addition

While I'm on a posting frenzy (hey, it's all relative), I keep meaning to mention this blog that I've been reading lately that some of you may also enjoy. I think I found her blog through Sisiggy's blogroll (only Sisiggy needs to update her link! ;-).

This post was especially cute (for those of you who are parents or can appreciate the antics of small children).

And this one was a very well composed argument in response to the news a little while back that 1 in 4 teenage girls has some form of an STD.

And that's probably all the capacity for posts I've got in me for another week or so.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, April 01, 2008, Blogger Sisiggy said...

Hey, I remembered to update my personal feed link...it's a test to see how committed you are...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home