Thursday, June 21, 2007

Train Wrecks and Other Stuff

Is this a new addition to Blogger? I've never noticed this before, but now, with MapStats, I can finally see what search terms people are using to "find" my blog ("find" is a loose term since, as you can see, only a few lucky souls have actually permeated the iron curtain). I'm thinking about changing the name of my blog (as per the post title). Really, is this all I talk about? Any of you web geeks mind telling me what is going on here? Am I really shielded behind my Blogger account from the searchers and seekers out there in the world wide web? If so, that is just fine by me. I'm just curious. I've tried Googling my own blog name and have even gone so far as to Google entire post entries and I still don't show up in the search engine. Of course, I never tried Googling "train wrecks" (or "train wrecks" with 2 spaces) before, so that explains a lot. *rolling eyes*

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, June 21, 2007, Blogger DarkoV said...

Me? I'm cursed to eternity with being Numero Uno if you're looking for a combo platter of "Borat" and "Speedo".

Verging on Pertinence is no stranger to ignominy

 
At 12:42 PM, June 21, 2007, Blogger Lyn said...

Google search is curious. I think I get a lot of hits because I was a link whore (sorry about the language :-) when I first started by joining every blogroll out there. So now, because of my link score, searches find me more. Make sense? LoL

 
At 3:49 PM, June 21, 2007, Blogger Gwynne said...

Darko, Borat/Speedo and Train Wreck are actually synonyms. ;-)

GT, there will be no link whoring around these parts. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home