Friday, May 25, 2007

DIY Mac Case Project

You see? This is why I continue to venture over to Isoglossia on a regular basis. Hilarious and practical and just generally geeky, all good qualities to look for in a blog. If you haven't yet voted in the Sil...er, Satin Pajamas Blog Award competition, please consider clicking over to this link and voting for Mr. Sgazetti in the Expatriate category. He is most deserving of the dubious honor and promises to pay us all a princely sum if we will Just Do It. So go! And don't forget to check out the DIY Mac Case Project before you leave.

Update: Thanks to Darko for pointing me to this post this morning. It was just the dose of laughter I needed to get me started.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, May 25, 2007, Blogger sgazzetti said...

Thank you so much for your support, Gwynne, and I have to say that your idea is BRILLIANT. Do you have any idea how many page views you will draw? Simply typing the words "DIY Mac Case Project" will double your traffic!

If just a few of the frugal fanboys drawn by your lure click through and vote for me, it'll be sewn up. So thanks again!

 
At 1:29 PM, May 25, 2007, Blogger beth said...

Ok, that's freaking cool. It makes me wish I had a laptop so I could make myself a case for it.

On the flip side, it looks like one of those things that frugal parents foist off on exasperated teens. Which actually, now that I'm not an exasperated teen, just adds bonus points to the whole thing.

 
At 2:40 PM, May 25, 2007, Blogger Gwynne said...

Sgazetti, heh, guess I should have looked at your comments a bit before posting that AND removing the word verification feature at the same time. But hey, it's all about the votes, isn't it? ;-) Somehow I doubt much will happen. My blog seems to be insulated from Google for some reason.

Beth, I especially like the hobo hip-hop look and the liberal use of duct tape! ;-)

 
At 8:01 AM, May 26, 2007, Blogger John B. said...

I'm not all that geeky, but I do enjoy reading sets of instructions that inject a bit of fun into the proceedings. So, thank you for sharing this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home