Friday, February 09, 2007

Pilates?

That can't be right. I've never done a step of Pilates in my life! I don't know who bought this, but nobody else is claiming it, so it's in the bin marked "Gwynne's Favorites." I don't think so.

I guess if I'm going to show my husband's collection (or a very small part of it), it's only fair to show you mine. This is it. No alphabetized lists needed. And there are even a couple duplicates in my bin. I don't watch a lot of movies, even fewer more than once, so I restrict my purchases to the "classics." You know, like The Blob. And Carwash. If you've been reading here for long, you already know I have good taste (or so says my mythological creature). ;-)


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, February 09, 2007, Blogger Jenn said...

That's it???

You can fit them in one bin?

I only wish.

 
At 11:38 PM, February 09, 2007, Blogger Gwynne said...

Yep, all of mine fit into one bin. 8-} I've just never bought many because I so rarely watch a movie more than once. On the other hand, my husband's and the girls' take up about 20 bins, so maybe there's 600 movies downstairs but, gosh, that sounds like a lot (and I guarantee their list is not as impressive as yours...where is your Dean Martin roast collection? And how about all your spaghetti westerns?) ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home