Friday, February 09, 2007

God Issues

Eric was the first to point me (and anyone else who took him up on his suggestion) to this daily e-mail subscription. I rarely take the time to read daily e-mail subscriptions on a, um, daily basis but this is an exception. Every article, every day, is relevant, humorous and short. Short is important if you're like me and don't have time to read something longer no matter how relevant or humorous it may be (well, okay, if it's really humorous, I've got all day ;-). Today's article struck me in a way that said, "share this with everybody." So here it is. And if you like this, I highly recommend the daily subscription. You can't beat the price (FREE!) but the daily messages are priceless.

To subscribe, go here.

And thanks, Eric, for the great referral!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home