Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The New Blogger

Finally. Finally, I've been asked to the dance. The "New Blogger" dance. I'm not sure whether to say yes or no to the invitation. For now, I've ignored the question, hoping to put off the inevitable a bit longer. I'm thinking about changing the language on my blog, just for a day, to see how that goes. What do you think? I'm a little worried though that I won't be able to find the buttons then to change back to English. Has anyone done this before?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger beth said...

Drink the kool-aid, Gwynne. It's tasty! Actually, the upgrade was painless and pretty quick.

As for switching the language just for grins - go for it. Surely "English" looks enough like "English" in other languages (well, that use our alphabet) that you can figure it out.

 
At 7:30 PM, February 15, 2007, Blogger Foo said...

I second beth about it being painless. I don't care for having the login linked to a Google account, and I wish we were still able to delete duplicate or ill-considered comments on other people's blogs. But the transition is smooth enough.

 
At 7:51 PM, February 15, 2007, Blogger Gwynne said...

Now, I'm waiting for the second invite. Maybe it will never pass this way again. *cue Glen Campbell*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home