Wednesday, February 28, 2007

KC Bloggers Meet

To my knowledge, I have no "readers" in the Kansas City area apart from my family, but in the off chance that someone out there reads this and is interested in putting a face with the names of some (or at least one) of the area's talented bloggers, Saturday is a special opportunity to do so. On Saturday, John B. (Mr. Meridian), is taking his college Humanities class on a field trip to the Nelson-Atkins Art Museum (all the way from Wichita!). After their tour of this world class museum, Mr. (and maybe the Mrs.) Meridian will be at Barnes & Noble on the Plaza by 3:30.

I'm still toying with the idea of lurking at the museum so I might eavesdrop in on the field trip class. What a great opportunity to hear someone who knows what he's talking about discuss some great artwork.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, February 28, 2007, Blogger John B. said...

Gywnne,
Thanks for the plug. I look forward to seeing you and your legions of devotees either at the museum or at Barnes & Noble.

 
At 5:34 AM, February 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could make it to *a* Barnes and Noble on Saturday, but probably not that one.

Tell the legions I said hello!

 
At 6:40 AM, February 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, I have to work.

 
At 7:49 AM, February 28, 2007, Blogger beth said...

I'll go to *a* B&N, if I must, this weekend just to be there in spirit, if not in actual state. :)

 
At 9:52 AM, February 28, 2007, Blogger Gwynne said...

John, it sounds like my "legions" will be there in spirit. ;-)

 
At 7:59 PM, March 01, 2007, Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Gwynne ~ To hear someone who knows what he's talking about discuss ANYTHING is a plus to me! ~ jb///

 

Post a Comment

<< Home