Friday, July 21, 2006

Where's My Hammer?



Your Birthdate: July 7



You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.

And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.

Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.

You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!

Your strength: Your self sufficiency

Your weakness: You despise authority

Your power color: Maroon

Your power symbol: Hammer

Your power month: July

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning. I'd hammer in the evening...all over this land. I'd hammer out danger. I'd hammer out a warning...well, you get the idea. So why can't I ever find a hammer when I need one?

Except for people being "drawn" to me (in fact, I repel them), and the deep part, and maroon as my power color (maroon? that is my brother's power color, not mine), and despising authority, the rest is all true. I am psychic...I know for a fact that we will all die someday.

From the inimitable Beth, whose power color is the audacious tan. ;-)

4 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, July 21, 2006, Blogger beth said...

I'd rather be a hammer than a nail. Yes I would. If I could. I truly would. Mmhmmm.

And I'd rather wear maroon than tan. Seriously, maroon is a very good evil genius color - and it goes so much better with the shiny silver evil robots than tan. Just not feeling the tan.

 
At 10:32 AM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

LOL! :-)

How about if the tan were shiny? Then, would it be gold? Is gold too over the top for an evil genius? We need a What Not To Wear, Evil Genius edition. ;-)

 
At 12:01 PM, July 21, 2006, Blogger beth said...

LOL! I like the idea of a WNTW Evil Genius edition - but we'd have to go with the Brit hosts cause the US ones annoy the bonkers out of me. :)

Um...gold is probably a bit over the top. Honestly, not that I want to blend with the crowd or be a follower or anything, but don't most Evil Geni (is that how you pluralize Genius? Geniuses? Geniusi?) wear black? Cause I could go for black too - slimming and chic in almost all cultures!

 
At 2:19 PM, July 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the only part i agree with

You often feel like you don't fit in - especially in traditional environments.

the rest is bunk

yes, everyones a psychic. such as for example, I know that if i kick the door, its gonna hurt like heck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home