Sunday, July 23, 2006

I Won! I Won!

Ask and ye shall receive. Since posting about my Roseville collection, I have resumed my search for a piece of bargain Laurel Roseville pottery. Not only do I love the pattern and colors, but my middle name is Laurel. :-) Sightings of this particular pattern are rare and bargains even more rare, so I had given up a long time ago. But, I have finally "won" the coveted vase, for less than $100! I am so pleased. I can't wait to get it and check it out to make sure it's all in good shape...I'm optimistic. I've never been burned on an Ebay purchase, not yet anyway. ;-) It's only 6 inches tall, not a large vase, but I prefer the small pieces because they're much easier to place, and they are more gem-like. ;-)

3 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, July 23, 2006, Blogger Rae said...

Glad you won! It is exciting isn't it hehe.

 
At 6:22 AM, July 24, 2006, Blogger beth said...

OOh - pretty! Congrats, that's a great addition to your collection. :)

 
At 1:51 AM, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowsers, thats expensive stuff, but very unique indeed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home