Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Peterbilt-Driven Church

I really am busy these days. Tax season is not for sissies. It's not! But there's better stuff out there for you to read anyway. You're gonna love this! I did anyway. You don't have to. I won't relegate you to the bottom of the blogroll if you don't.

Speaking of which, for those who have expressed concern and threatened lawsuits, I am releasing Beth and Jim back out into general population today. Keep an eye on 'em though. They could still be contagious.

Purgatorio is a brilliant site that should be on every Christian's blogroll. We can't take ourselves too seriously, you know.

[via Jim, who left a pretty funny comment as well]

4 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, March 30, 2006, Blogger beth said...

Freedom! (you have to do that a-la Mel Gibson in Braveheart). I will try, really really try, to be good.

Guess that means I have to put your name back to normal on my blog now too, huh. :)

(Sigh, word verification is heck on the dyslexic.)

 
At 4:39 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger Jim Jannotti said...

When I was exiled to the basement of Gwynne's blogroll, this prayer of Jesus escaped my lips:

"Abba, Father, for you all things are possible; remove this cup from me; yet, not what I want, but what you want."

Praise God, it has been answered!

 
At 6:19 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger Lyn said...

I think the Pew Foundation had something to do with that caption contest. lgp

 
At 6:36 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

You guys crack me up! :-)

Remember Jim, the idols speak deceit. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home