Monday, March 27, 2006

Near-Dearth Experiences

Just checking if anyone is reading the post titles. ;-)

I have been overwhelmed a bit by your enthusiastic response here in my new digs. For an introvert like me, it's a bit of a shock that anyone would stop by, let alone however many of you have done so (I vowed not to count, so I won't).

I am left speechless...er, postless. But I shall overcome. It's been a long day and I need some sleep.

Thank you all for making me feel welcome in the 'sphere.

Coming up...Part 2 in the series, on Stupid Things I Have Done in My Life, or How Beau and Lyndon Saved Yet Another Life or Two.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger beth said...

Any posts that contain dirt (good or bad) on Lyndon are going to be good reads. Possibly even lucrative, depending on how much he doesn't want the rest of the family knowing about his antics. :)

The thing I like about blogging (being an introvert myself) is that it's the one place where you actually have the time to seem like you're not an introvert cause you can edit, etc. without getting whalloped and left in the dust by all the extroverts who are too busy to pay any attention.

 
At 10:19 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Beth, I'll see what I can dig up. ;-) Do I get a cut?

I agree with your assessment of blogging. It's much more relaxing than walking into a cocktail party. I'd rather talk to my imaginary friends anyday. ;-)

 
At 7:27 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Lyn said...

I don't know either of you. I will deny everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home