Wednesday, March 29, 2006

1st Quarter Sales Are Up!

Over at The Fire Ant Gazette, that is. My brand new mouse pad just arrived today! It is emblazoned with the distinguished Fire Ant Gazette logo and you all really ought to have one of these, or any number of other items displayed in his cafe. Brian, over at his wife's nest, plans to order up plenty of these and glue them to their walls. It looks like a good first quarter for The Ant. And that's a good thing because this is what funds his infamous quizzes. :-)

6 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, March 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking I will have to get me something when I come over to Texas later this year! :D.

 
At 6:27 AM, March 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I wonder if you buy enough schwag, do you exert subtle influence over the quizzes? Or, more importantly, the grading thereof?

 
At 12:19 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

LOL :-) I'll see what I can work out, Brian.

 
At 12:30 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

er, cook up...

 
At 1:17 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

How about a leveraged buyout using some offshore venture capitalist money and we'll use derivatives I found over at Enron to keep all that debt off the books? Eric, where should I send the documents for you to sign?

 
At 10:28 AM, March 30, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home