Thursday, July 10, 2008

Extreme Makeover

What? I'm on my lunch hour, at Starbucks, catching up. Here, from Lynellen's blog, is my extreme makeover. Knowing that there's not much to be done for my current look, I decided to see what I would have looked like as a child beauty pagent contestant. Still, not seeing it. This is just proof that it's best not to put makeup on little girls. It's the stuff of nightmares. But still, it's a fun little tool. Go ahead, give it a try. When I have more time, I might actually give this a serious workover.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, July 10, 2008, Blogger Lynellen said...

Ha! I love it! You did a great job. Little girl you is definitely ready to paint the town red.

 
At 1:17 PM, July 12, 2008, Blogger Gwynne said...

Heh, yeah, all I need is a mini-skirt. And maybe a different hairstyle. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home