Saturday, January 06, 2007

Project 52 - #1

While Mis_Nomer and others participate in Project 365, I'm afraid I can't commit to such consistency, but I (Blogger willing) plan to participate in my own make-believe Project 52, in which I will commit to posting a snapshot of anything I feel like, on a weekly basis. The first will serve a dual purpose, in that it also counts as an entry into Susiebadoozer's contest of car interiors.

Now, I know that my car is not the messiest (but it's not clean either, as you can see), but my car is the coolest. Because I have flowers. Yes! And lime green leather seats. Go ahead, poke fun. I double dog dare you. I have lime green leather driving gloves to match. 8-}



Update: Here's a link to the "instructions." I don't expect this picture to have much historical significance in a year, but you never know. I may rid myself of all possessions by then and remember the day when I could transport myself places without aid of public transportation.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, January 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stick shift! Hooray!

...but what's that coiled thingy around it?

 
At 10:24 PM, January 06, 2007, Blogger Gwynne said...

The coiled thingy is what I use to charge my phone thingy in the event of an emergency.

 
At 11:09 PM, January 06, 2007, Blogger Rae said...

It's always interesting to see what kinda car someone drives!

 
At 11:38 PM, January 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

way cool interior, VW definetely has a good thing going on there. i'm wishin i had a red leather interior. the floor mats are pretty dirty but you won't win any prizes, you should throw some fries around in there! but you might win for coolest looking interior

 
At 2:05 PM, January 07, 2007, Blogger Gwynne said...

Rach, you're next. ;-)

Badoozie, the Cheetos are there. You just can't see them because they're in the cracks under the seats. I won't hold my breath for prizes. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home