Wednesday, November 08, 2006

NoMoBloMo

It's Wednesday already. Everyone else is involved in some version of NaNoWriMo or NaBloPoMo while I, apparently, have entered NoMoBloMo (No More Blogging Month). I am cursing my chaotic client demands and extra-curricular activities as we speak. There is no time for blogging this month. Okay, more rightly, there is very little time for blogging this month.

All prayers, cash and iTunes welcome!



(Thanks for the button, Eric! I'm afraid I have no idea how to put it into my template.)

7 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, November 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NoMoBloMo!

Holy crow, I can't stop laughing.

 
At 12:08 AM, November 09, 2006, Blogger Jenn said...

okay, I'm A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER. I haven't been here, cause I've been a SNOOOOOOOOOOZER. I sound like BaDOOOOOZER. but I'm not.....

 
At 7:19 AM, November 09, 2006, Blogger beth said...

Hee! I like NoMoBloMo myself. :) Very creative.

Sorry work is being annoying - silly clients and their demands ;)

 
At 9:02 AM, November 09, 2006, Blogger beth said...

And, btw, prayers on their way - as well as an email with how to add le button to le sidebar.

(:

 
At 7:08 PM, November 09, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Thanks everyone, and a special thanks to Beth for helping me add the button to my template. The music is already pouring in. ;-)

 
At 4:08 PM, November 13, 2006, Blogger Foo said...

What? You mean people can donate downloadable tunes to you online? Man... I'm just missing so much of popular culture by not being able to afford one o'them iPod gizmos. My new car (which arguably wiped out any hope I had of justifying the expense of an MP3 player) even has a power point and input jack to the stereo system so you can haul along your favorite tunes. That would be so much handier than having to burn CDs of whatever I'm currently listening to.

 
At 4:51 PM, November 13, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Well, see now, you have what I want (the input jack) and I have what you want (the ipod). Life just ain't fair, but you're more than half way there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home