Friday, June 02, 2006

We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties

I'm back!

This is the day I have been expecting since the day I started blogging. Today was the day that the "Magic Template" mysteriously disappeared. I don't know how it happened, but it appears that all that really disappeared, now that it is restored, were the minor modifications I had made, namely my links to you guys (and my Map Stats counter that was really heating up after posting the Bravo Movie list...maybe it burned up the template). I'll fix the links shortly. I'm just thankful that whatever I done did, didn't undo the archives of posts and comments. We'll save that for a later date. ;-)

2 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, June 02, 2006, Blogger Rae said...

My advice is to back up your template into a word document and then if this happens you can easy restore it (unless your word document is on the fritz too....).

xzphlyus - Sounds like a contagious disease (my word verification).

 
At 11:48 PM, June 02, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Hey, Rach, guess what I did this afternoon? I have a new word doc, named "blog template." ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home