Saturday, June 03, 2006

Summer Shoes

I do not like the heat and humidity, but I love my summer shoes (they're Birki's)!



You can click to enlarge the picture but beware my feet! ;-)

Summertime Saturday on the pod:

Hawaii Five-O, The Ventures
I Live for the Sun, The Sun Rays
Surf City, Jan & Dean
Surfer Joe, The Surfaris
California Sun, The Rivieras
Fun, Fun, Fun, The Beach Boys
Wipe Out, The Surfaris
Surfin Bird, Trashman
Pipeline, The Chantays
G.T.O., Ronny & the Daytonas

Okay, now we're talkin' Summer! :-)

8 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, June 03, 2006, Blogger beth said...

Wow. Those are some summer sandals! Very bright.

You know, I'm one of those weirdos who wears birks all year long - socks in the winter. I think I spent too much time in Chicagoland. :)

 
At 4:08 PM, June 03, 2006, Blogger Rae said...

Well, I now see a photo of you, if only we could get your face next time! It really feels winterish over here. We had a nice storm yesterday. Good day for watching heaps of chick flicks!

 
At 7:21 PM, June 03, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Rach, I forgot it's Winter down under...have fun watching chick flicks. ;-)

Beth, I have several Winter Birks too, including clogs, but these are my favorites. They "go" with everything. ;-)

 
At 7:42 PM, June 03, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

Oh, and Rach? I tried to get my face in this picture, but experienced technical difficulties. ;-)

 
At 9:57 PM, June 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, those are tropical fish! that is too cool. WAIT. i see a dandelion poking out of the grass. get that!

 
At 10:50 PM, June 04, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

heh. I could spend my entire life plucking stray dandelions out of the grass. Having lived in California, we're just happy to have a green yard.

 
At 11:30 PM, June 06, 2006, Blogger Annie578 said...

Those birks look really comfy!

 
At 6:52 PM, June 07, 2006, Blogger Gwynne said...

They are truly the most comfortable shoes I own! And they cheer me up. They're all good. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home