Saturday, August 22, 2009

Abundance

Off to Costco, to stock up for the Apocolypse...

One Year food supply, for two

Fruit supply

Vegetable supply

Deluxe Emergency Supply Kit

You gotta love Costco. I gave up my membership for a few years because, as good as the bargains were, I always felt broke after leaving their warehouses. Not to mention the difficulty storing the pallets of toilet paper and paper towels. Now look! You can buy food for a whole year. Just add water and a heat source and you're prepared for anything. Is this overkill or what?!

Updated: Okay, seriously, I think I may buy this for my mother, for Christmas. She lives in a pole house on a cliff in CA not too far from the San Andreas fault and as she should (given the number of earthquakes and wild fires that have threatened her home), she is always working on emergency kits. She has flashlights and batteries in every corner of the house, bottles of water, and whatever other supplies she deems necessary, but I don't think she has a condensed supply of food like this...so...shhh, don't tell her!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, August 29, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot afford to save that much money at one time!

 
At 11:38 PM, August 29, 2009, Blogger Gwynne said...

LOL....that's what I'm thinking. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home