Monday, October 08, 2007

The Meme 'O Fours

From Jim at Serotoninrain...just for fun, The Four Things Meme:

Four Jobs I've Had:

Motel maid at the Golden Pelican
Fry cook at the Fish Shanty
Newspaper "boy" for the Manhattan Mercury
Distribution manager for Estrella River Winery

Four Films I Could Watch Over and Over Again:

Monty Python & The Holy Grail
Hoosiers
Sleepless in Seattle
Casablanca

Four TV Shows I Watch:

I don't watch any TV shows regularly, but if I am channel surfing, I will stop on these channels now that we have cable...

Travel Channel
Animal Planet
Court TV
Fox News

Four Places I’ve Lived:

Kansas City
Manhattan, Kansas
Morro Bay, CA
Knoxville, TN

Four Favorite Foods:

Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Pecan pie
Strawberry Rhubarb pie
Brownies

Four Websites I visit Daily

Besides all of you on my blogroll? Hmmm...

GodIssues.org
CCH (tax research)
Yachtworld
Google

Four Favorite Colors

Green
Blue
Purple
Turquoise

Four Places I Would Love To Be Right Now

Pacific Northwest
Adriatic Coast of Croatia
Greek Islands
New Zealand

Four Names You Love, But Could/Would Not Use For Your Children:

Huh? I can't think of any.

Four tags:

Anyone who wants to play.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, October 19, 2007, Blogger Rae said...

I would love you to be in New Zealand too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home